Facebook Messenger Desktop App For Windows 10 PC and Mac Launched – Download Now!
Facebook messenger desktop app for windows and mac finally launched, making it easier to message and video chat with friends and family from your computer.
The app, which is now available on the Microsoft Store and Mac App Store, lets you message friends and start video calls, just like on the mobile and web versions.
Here are some highlights of the Facebook Messenger Desktop App:
- Group video calls on a larger screen. Stay in touch with family and friends, join a workout, or host a virtual happy hour.
- Easy to connect. You don’t need to know someone’s email or phone number since all your Facebook friends have Messenger.
- Multitasking. Your chats are easily accessible, and you can pop in and out of the app while doing other things on your computer.
- Notifications. You can receive notifications for new messages, so you can quickly find the chat you’re looking for. But you’re in control — you can choose to mute and snooze notifications.
- Chats sync across mobile and desktop. You’ll never miss a call or message no matter what device you’re using.
- Everything you love about Messenger on a bigger screen. Including Dark Mode and GIFs.
How To Download Facebook Messenger for PC and Mac
You can download the Facebook Messenger app from the Microsoft Store or Mac App Store.
As at the time of publishing this post, the Facebook Messenger Desktop app can only handle up to 8 group video call participants, as opposed to 100 or more with Zoom and Google Meet. It also doesn’t offer a way to easily share a URL that lets other people join a video call, so it’s not useful for public webinars at the moment.
Screensharing is the other major missing feature. The inability to show what you’re looking at prevents some business use cases, as well as phone social ones like co-browsing a photo album.
2020 6 Best VPN service to use
Getting the best VPN possible is an important part of the kit to keep your online life as safe as possible in...