The Realme Narzo 10A is a cheaper and less premium sibling of the standard Realme Narzo 10. It was designed to meet the needs of enthusiasts in search of a cheaper Android smartphone. Highlights of this smartphone include an Helio G70 processor, triple rear cameras, a massive 5000mAh battery, and lots more.
Realme Narzo 10A Key Specs & Features
- 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels, 269 PPI
- Android 10.0; Realme UI 1.0
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage, With SD-Card Support
- 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Perusing around the design and setup of the Realme Narzo 10A its easy to tell its a less premium version of the more premium Narzo 10. The obvious reduction in the number of rear cameras and the presence of a chunkier bezel on the bottom chin are good pointers.
The Realme Nazo 10 A’s build comprises of Gorilla Glass 3 up front, a plastic frame and plastic rear cover.
The Rear panel of this Android smartphone is home to an array of triple cameras, a capacitive fingerprint sensor, and the Realme inscription which spans across the rear panel indicating its a Realme smartphone.
Upfront, we get a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, which is the same display we saw on the much premium Narzo 10. This display has a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a screen density of 269 PPI.
The Realme Narzo 10A features a subtle camera department, which is home to triple rear cameras and a single front-facing camera.
The triple rear camera setup is made up of a 12MP primary camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth camera. This camera setup all together is capable of taking videos capped at 1080p. You also get HDR and Panorama for photos.
Selfies are manned by a 5MP front-facing camera. Which is also capable of shooting 1080p videos. You also get HDR and Panorama for photos.
Hardware and Software
The Realme Narzo 10A is equipped with a smartphone hardware package that has been tuned for non-power intensive tasks.
Powering this mobile phone is an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor, a Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphics processing unit, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and a non-removable 5000mAh battery.
On the software side, it runs the Realme user interface on top o the Android 10 operating system.
The Realme Narzo 10A features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port. It also features WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G, due to the absence of 5G support. This means download, uploads, and streaming will be restricted to 4G speeds.
Realme Narzo 10A Price and Availability
The price of the Realme Narzo 10A starts around $109, which is about 42,279 Naira, 11,672 Kenyan Shillings, 631 Ghana Cedi.
The Realme Narzo 10A was announced on May 11, 2020, and is expected to go on sale on May 22, 2020. It comes in So Blue and So White.
Realme Narzo 10A Specs
Here are a few specs of the Realme Narzo 10A:
- Platform: Android 10, Realme UI 1.0
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G70 (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Mali-G52 2EEMC
- Dimension: 164.4 x 75 x 9 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Dual
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen 720 x 1600 pixels, 269 PPI
- Screen Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 12MP (Wide) f/1.8 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/1.8
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama,
- Front Camera: 5MP, f/2.4, HDR, Panorama, 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (2.0), reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor:
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –