The Samsung Galaxy A21s can be best described as a smartphone designed for enthusiasts who need a little more than what the less premium Samsung Galaxy A21 offers. It packs in upgrades in cameras, RAM, battery life, and lots more. This article covers the Samsung Galaxy A21s specs and price, which will help you make your purchase decision.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Key Specs and Features
- 6.5-inch, Super AMOLED Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels (270 ppi)
- Octa-core Exynos 850 Processor
- Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Built-in Storage, With SD-Card Support
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad-rear camera
- 13MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy A21s design has elements we saw on its less premium sibling. The new camera module on the rear is what makes the difference. Instead of being arranged in a straight line, the cameras have been placed in a square box, similar to what we saw on the Samsung Galaxy A51 and Samsung Galaxy A71.
The rear panel of this smartphone is also home to a capacitive fingerprint sensor and the Samsung branding, which indicates its a Samsung smartphone.
Upfront we have got the same setup from the less premium Samsung Galaxy A21. This setup comprises of a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, which houses a punch-hole camera. This display has a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 and a screen density of 270 PPI.
The Camera department was stepped up a notch, with the only upgrade being the primary camera on the rear. The Samsung Galaxy A21s makes do with a 48MP primary rear camera, as opposed to the 16MP primary camera we saw on the less premium Galaxy A21.
Other cameras on the rear camera setup include an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth camera. This rear camera setup is capable of shooting 720p and 1080p videos. You also get HDR and panorama for photos.
Selfies are manned by a 13MP camera, which is also capable of shooting 1080p videos. You also get HDR for photos.
Hardware and Software
The Samsung Galaxy A21s packs smartphone hardware that sort of falls in the lower end mid-range category. You have a package designed for tasks that don’t power intensive.
Packed in this smartphone is an Octa-core Exynos 850 processor. You get 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB options for RAM, option for 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, and a non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery.
On the software side, you have got One UI 2.0 interface running on the Android 10 operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB port, and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Internet connectivity on the Samsung Galaxy A21s is capped at 4G LTE, 5G support is absent here, which means downloads, streaming and uploads are limited to 4G speeds.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Price and Availability
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A21s starts around 208 dollars, which is about 80,710 Naira, 22,236 Kenyan Shillings, and 1,192 Ghana cedis.
The Samsung Galaxy A21 was announced on May 15 and expected to go on sale on June 19, 2020. It comes in Black, White, Blue, and Red
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy A21s:
- Platform: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 850 (4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz)
- GPU: –
- Memory: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Red
- Dimension: 163.6 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.5-inches Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1600,
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary) f/2.0 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4 Quad Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR,
- Front Camera: 13MP Camera, f/2.2,
- Built-in Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W Charging Capacity
Samsung N5300 Series 5 Smart TV Specs and Price
2020 6 Best VPN service to use
Getting the best VPN possible is an important part of the kit to keep your online life as safe as possible in...