Finally, Xiaomi has announced the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite which is the lite variant of the Mi Note 10 that was announced last year. The smartphone features a 6.47-inch AMOLED Display and four cameras. The included 5260 mAh Li-Po battery is also impressive.
The phone was debuted alongside the Redmi Note 9 which is the standard version of the Redmi Note 9S that is currently available in Nigeria. It comes with a 4G LTE network making it a good alternative to the 5G Mi Note 10.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.47 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 PPI)
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage
- 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under-display)
- 4G LTE Network
- Fast charging 30W
- 5260 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite maintains a premium body design. It has a curved AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch. The rear panel also packs a glass and curves at the sides.
The maker tactfully redesigned the camera housing to look different from that of its siblings but all the sensors are arranged vertically.
Its entire body measures 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm in dimensions and weight 204 grams. On the availability of the color, the Mi Note 10 Lite ditches the Aurora Green color for a new and pretty cool Nebula Purple. You also get a Glacier White and Midnight Black colorways.
As for the display, it has a 6.47-inch 3D curved AMOLED display with TUV Rehiland low blue-light certification, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and also carry support for HDR10. It has an impressive resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 398 PPI density.
As for the camera, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a total of four cameras set-up, unlike the Mi Note 10 that has five cameras. The primary camera is a 64MP 1.6μm Sony IMX686 sensor. This is accompanied by another snapper of 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro camera.
The camera is paired with a double LED flash. It can also record 4K and also in slow-motion at 960fps. Other features on the camera include vlog mode, night mode, macro mode, portrait mode, and an AI document scanner.
Hardware and Software
The android phone has a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset that is based on 8nm process technology. The SOC has an
octa-core processor handling its assignment at a speed of 2.2 GHz with Adreno 618.
On the inside, buyers have the option to choose between a 6GB RAM + 64GB version and a 6GB RAM + 128GB version.
Battery and Network
The massive 5260mAh battery inside the device has support for the 30W fast charge. This battery will last more than 24 hour’s under normal usage.
It has dual SIMs with 4G LTE Network and other features such as an in-display fingerprint scanner, an audio jack, NFC, and an IR blaster. Out of the box is MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite will start selling for €349 for the 6GB RAM model, while the 8GB+128GB version will cost €399.
In Nigeria, the Mi Note 10 Lite is expected to start selling for 150,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will cost 2,200 Ghs and 40,200 Ksh in Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite:
- Platform: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm), Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Colors: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Nebula Purple
- Dimension: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 204 gram
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Protection: 6.47 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 PPI)
- Foldable Display: No
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- NFC: Yes
- Infra Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes